TEXAS Resale Certificate Application

How do I make changes to my EIN after it was assigned?

Certain changes can be made after your EIN / Tax ID is assigned.  You will need to do this by calling the IRS / EIN line for changes at 1-800-829-4933.  These changes include fixing the business name, business address, or the date that the busines started.  You may be required to hand write a letter to the IRS describing the required changes, and you will be directed by the IRS staff on the steps you must take.